Lotterywest operates according to the provisions of the Lotteries Commission Act 1990 (as amended), as a statutory authority responsible for the selling of lottery games and distributing the proceeds for the benefit of the Western Australian community.
When you play Lotterywest games you agree to be bound by the Rules governing those games. If any conflict should occur between the Rules and information contained on this website, in the Lotterywest App or in a game brochure, the Rules must take precedence. You must be 16 years or older to play Lotterywest games. You can view our Game Rules by clicking on any of the links below:
- Lotteries Commissions (Authorised Lotteries) Rules 2016*
- Lotteries Commissions (Instant Lotteries) Rules 1996
- Saturday Lotto Game Permit (4093 to 4115)
- Monday and Wednesday Lotto Game Permit (3935 to 4039)
- OZ Lotto Game Permit (1351 to 1402)
- Powerball Game Permit (1238 to 1285)
- Saturday Lotto Million-Yeah Permit (4107)
*Amendments were recently made to the Lotteries Commissions (Authorised Lotteries) Rules 1996 which take effect from 9 November 2020.
Lotterywest membership terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all aspects of your transactions with us. To register as a player, you must read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
Amendments were made to the Lotterywest membership terms and conditions which take effect from 9 November 2020.
Find out more here.
Your privacy is important to us